Affiliations that help Embry-Riddle diversify its array of courses and programs, both aviation and otherwise.
The American Society of Appraisers is an international organization of professional appraisers representing all appraisal disciplines including those who conduct aircraft-specific appraisals. ASA’s mission is to foster the public trust of our members and the appraisal profession through compliance with the highest levels of ethical and professional standards. The American Society of Appraisers:
• Fosters professional excellence in its membership through education, accreditation, publication and other services with an emphasis on professional ethics to protect the public
• Establishes and maintains principles of appraisal practice and a code of ethics for the guidance of our Members
• Awards professional designations to qualified Members;
• Cultivates a community of interests among users of and members of the appraisal profession; and
• Promotes research and development in all fields of the appraisal profession.
In 2017, Embry-Riddle began its partnership with DaVinci, whose goal is to help corporate flight attendants and operations create an in-flight experience that ensures greater passenger safety and satisfaction. Both new and seasoned corporate flight attendants can learn to improve their abilities in cabin safety, food safety, culinary service, in-flight service, and soft skills.
Since it was founded in 1981, Flight Research has become a world leader in training pilots for aircraft upset recognition and recovery training, as well as aircraft testing, certification, and other industry support. The Robertson Safety Institute at Embry-Riddle's residential campus in Prescott, AZ, partnered in 2015 with Flight Research for a joint certificate in corporate flight safety.
The IATA, which represents more than 80 percent of the world's air traffic, trains thousands of aviation professionals and businesses each year. Embry-Riddle has joined forces with IATA to offer three course programs.