OSHA General Industry Training - 10-Hour Training
This course covers safety and health topics for front-line workers in general industry. Class curriculum provides a basic awareness of OSHA General Industry standards. Topics include: regulatory requirements; hazard communication; personal protective equipment; fire prevention; electrical safety and more. Price includes a 10 Hour OSHA Outreach card.
About the Course
- Key Topics
- regulatory requirements
- hazard communication
- personal protective equipment
- fire prevention
- electrical safety and more.
- When: August 11-12, 2017; August 24-25, 2017
- Where: Embry-Riddle Prescott, AZ Campus, Robertson Safety Institute
- Standard Course Fee: U.S. $175 (includes 10-Hour OSHA Outreach Card)
- Authorized Trainer: Rustin J Reed, PhD MPH; Card #40-0079040
- Register Now!