The course provides students with an opportunity to enhance self-awareness and self-leadership. Students will develop definitions of what it means to be a leader and how to understand leadership within their particular contexts. Students develop a story and a personal leadership philosophy informed by their values and strengths.
Module 1: What Is Leadership?
- Who Is a Leader?
- Who Is a Leader? Survey
- What Is Leadership?
- What Is Leadership? Survey
Module 2; Who Are YOU?
- Personality Type?
- What is Your Type? Survey
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Social Intelligence (SI)
- Emotionally and Socially Intelligent Leaders Survey
Module 3: Living Your Values
- Is Anything Holding You Back?
- One in Four Trillion Survey
- Authentic Leadership
- Authentic Leadership Survey
- Your Personal Leadership Philosophy
- Leadership Philosophy
- Develop Your Personal Leadership Philosophy
- Leadership Final Exam
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Junior level managers in all fields of aviation
- Managers entering the aviation industry
- Aviation professionals seeking a managerial/supervisory role