Corporate Strategic Auditing assesses the current business strategy of a corporation, and provides tools to perform a systematic analysis of corporate functions and activities to aid in strategic decision-making. This course is a collaboration between Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Asia and the Association of Certified Strategic Auditors.
Performing a corporate strategic audit on a regular basis is crucial to the success of businesses in the aviation industry, and the strategy must constantly take into account the ongoing changes in the aviation environment. In addition, strategic audits can help board members in aviation corporations to be better equipped to fulfill strategic oversight duties.
- Scanning and evaluating both the external environment (country, commercial, currency and cultural risks) and the internal environment (resources and capabilities of corporation), and ensuring current strategy aligns with these.
- Defining the competitive advantages of the business (ethical sustainable business strategy) in the industry, crafting the corporate mission, specifying achievable objectives, setting policy guidelines and ensuring strategies and policies are put into action through the development of programs, budgets and procedures.
- Monitoring corporate activities and performance results in the industry so that performance can be compared with desired metrics.
Why should you attend the program?
- Analyze and present the background and current situation of the audited corporation in the industry.
- Analyze and present the performance of the corporate governance and top management of the audited corporation.
- Analyze the external environmental factors where the audited corporation operates and present the External Factors Analysis Summary (EFAS) table.
- Analyze the internal environmental factors of the audited corporation and present the Internal Factors Analysis Summary (IFAS) table.
- Identify the strategic factors of the audited corporation and present the Strategic Factors Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix.
- Formulate and select the appropriate ethical sustainable strategic alternatives for the audited corporation from both utilitarianism and deontology perspectives.
- Recommend, implement and evaluate appropriate ethical sustainable business strategies for the audited corporation.
Who Should Attend